Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Swing Into Spring ~ Luxury Syle!


I absolutely love the month of March! I celebrate my birthday in this month, yes, I celebrate all month long. I also have six family members all born in the month of March. "March Fun Madness" as we affectionately call it, has nothing to do with the game of basketball. It's the love of family and togetherness. Spring is a celebration of new birth, new beginnings, sunshine, fresh air, beautiful florals and bright skys.

Spring is a time to refresh, and declutter, hence the word spring cleaning. Always on the hunt for fresh, clean and inspiring ways to incorporate personalized celebrations. Seek ways to recycle event products, florals and live a lifestyle that's more "greener" it takes some creative thought but its not hard to do.
I encourage you today, to take sometime to enjoy the celebration of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment